Home Loan - FAQ
Yes, you are eligible. But you need to submit the following documents along with supporting documents,
- Relieving order from the previous company.
- Appointment order from existing company.
We are arranging loans from Govt. and Non-Govt. sectors like LIC, HDFC, AXIS and State Bank Of India.
Tax Benefit Information
Yes, you can take a Home Loan that comes with multiple benefits. It includes let you achieve your goal of buying a new home and make you eligible for Tax benefits. These tax benefits can contribute towards your EMI flow and savings.
Under Section 80(c) of Income Tax, the principal amount for the repayment of the loan along with other savings & investments is eligible for tax deduction up to a maximum limit of Rs. 1,50,000/-
Some institutions have a fixed rate of interest, which means the rate of interest remains unchanged for the entire duration of the loan. This means you do not benefit, even if rates of interest drop in the market.
This is the rate of interest that fluctuates according to the market lending rate. This means you stand the risk of paying more than you budgeted for in case the lending rate goes up.
- Wipe the doors with a dry cloth daily to keep them clean.
- Lubricate the hinges once in 15 days for smooth closing of doors.
- Use the door stopper when the door is open to avoid banging.
- The frames and shutters are subject to expansion and contraction during the monsoons.
- Please take the assistance of a carpenter to fix the doors properly.
- Max hinges are fixed in the windows to allow operation at various levels of opening.
- The hinges need to be lubricated every 15 days for smooth closing.
- Use light coloured fabrics for curtains to ensure better lighting.
- Wipe the grills and glass with a wet cloth daily to keep it clean
- Gaps in windows can be fixed with sealant.
- In case of breakage of glass in windows, take the assistance of an experienced carpenter to fix the same.
- Replace hinges whenever it's out of order to avoid banging.
- Daily sweeping and mopping with soap water ensure clean flooring.
- Skirting should also be cleaned with soap water.
- Avoid acid wash often as it might take away the shine.
- Cement pasting in between the tiles can be redone if eroded.
- Do not drag objects on the floor to avoid scratching.
- Ensure caution while carrying heavy articles to avoid breakage of tiles.
- Though single tiles can be replaced, there could be a colour variation.
- Please clean spilling on the floor immediately to ensure safety of the inmates.
- Please ensure that bathrooms are maintained dry for the safety of elders & children.
- Ensure the tiles are cleaned with soap water to keep them dry.
- Avoid regular acid wash as it might erode the cement pasting in between the tiles.
- Clean the CP fittings with soap water to retain the shine.
- Avoid usage of acid for cleaning the bathrooms to protect the shine of CP fittings.
- Ensure that the closets and wash basins are kept clean for hygienic reasons.
- Any branded toilet cleaner can be used to clean closets & wash basins.
- Periodic cleaning of the tap openings ensures free flow of water from taps/health Faucets /shower rose.
- Ensure the grating is fixed to avoid blockages in pipe lines.
- Do not flush plastic disposables (personal hygiene items) in closets to avoid unnecessary blocks.
- Do not operate electrical points with wet hands.
- Fix leakages in taps & flush tanks immediately to avoid wastage of water.
- Always ensure that branded household articles are used to avoid unnecessary short circuits.
- Clean the fans and light fittings periodically for optimum efficiency and life.
- Provision of ELCB is suggested for additional care.
- Please avoid operating switches with wet hands.
- Always take the help of an experienced electrician to fix electrical issues.
- Operate electrical gadgets in the prescribed manner to avoid damages.
- Please save electricity by switching off unnecessary lights, fans and gadgets.
- Prevent usage of electrical gadgets by children.
- Avoid usage of heavy electrical items during thunder. (Microwave, geyser, TV, griller, Air Conditioners, Grinders etc)
- Clean the switches periodically with wet cloth to retain elegance.
- Periodical cleaning of the wood work ensures the durability of the interiors.
- Smooth handling of the wardrobes, drawers, cupboards, handles etc, shall ensures longer life of the same.
- Melamine finish can be dusted everyday to maintain its elegance.
- Laminate finish can be dusted and wiped with a wet cloth to keep it stain free.
- Periodical lubrication of the hinges ensures smooth functioning of the cupboards.
- Replace handles & locks if broken to maintain aesthetics and smooth functioning.
- To ensure proper closing of the wardrobes, please ensure all the tower bolts in the shutters are locked properly.
- Re-painting the house once in three years will add a new look to the house.
- Use pest control measures to ensure long durability of the wood work.
- Overloading the wardrobes may result in improper closing of the shutters.
GENERAL TIPS FOR APARTMENT
- Maintain a first aid box at home.
- A cease fire can come handy during emergency.
- Keep the windows open while cooking.
- Close cylinder regulator when not in use.
- During non-occupation of the house for a long duration, ensure that the Main is switched off & all taps closed to avoid damages. Stop-cock to be kept closed during non-supply of water.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult in the balcony area for their safety. All balconies are to be closed when children are alone at home.
- Crackers are not to be used in the balconies in the interest of other occupants.
- Please do not throw garbage from apartments in the OTS area or common areas to ensure clean & harmonious living.
- Use pulley type cloth dryers to ensure aesthetics of the building.
- Save electricity and water in common areas. Prevent unnecessary wastage.
- Proper maintenance of the house shall have a direct impact in the appreciation of your asset.
- Ensure EB charges and all taxes are paid regularly before the due date.
- Documents of the house are to be kept under safe custody.
GENERAL TIPS FOR COMMON AREA
- Please do not allow children to operate & use the lift without adult supervision.
- Please do not allow children to use terrace without an adult company.
- Ensure that lift doors are kept closed all the times.
- Park car & two wheelers in the earmarked slots to avoid inconvenience to other occupants.
- Driveways are not to be used as parking area.
- Adult supervision essential when children use the play equipment etc.
- Ensure unnecessary entry to the STPL, transformers, motor rooms, sumps, EB main board, Genset equipment, etc.
- Please use the garbage bins to keep the common areas clean.
- Adhere to speed limits for vehicles. Speed Limits is restricted to 20 kms. After entry into the complex to ensure safety of other occupants.
- Ensure a green environment plant more trees and plants.
- Avoid usage of plastics to protect environment.
- Do not use of parking slots to store household items.
- Parking slots are to be kept clean by cleaning leakages of lubricants etc.
- Ensure all the vehicles are kept locked to avoid theft.
- Extending your co-operation in all matters of the complex ensures a happy, enjoyable, peaceful and a harmonious community living.
As you buy a new home, these questions will answer all common queries about buying and owing a property in India. Use this guide to acquaint yourself with rules, laws and important information.
This is the area of the apartment that does not include the area of the walls.
This is the area of the apartment that includes the area covered by the walls.
Super Built-Up Area:
This includes the built-up areas such as the lobby, lifts, stairs etc. This term is therefore only applicable for multi-dwelling units, such as flat complexes (It includes common area % varies from 15% to 25%).
Yes, we construct a building as per vasthu only
We construct a building 3 to 3.5 ft. height from road level.
Yes. If you purchase the land cost more than 50Laks you have to pay TDS for 1% from property cost
There is no prescribed norm for determining the market rent rate though it can be easily found out by approaching individuals such as brokers, registration authority, etc.
Absolutely possible! You will be able to customise your home to fit your budget and your tastes. We will work with you throughout this process to guide you and answer your questions. We will accompany you as you visit suppliers to make choices if you like.
This is one of the most common questions about the custom home building. When the final plans are available and the land has been purchased, we build your home in 6 to 8 months and guarantee the closing date upon signing.
Changes and revisions can be made during the design process; however, all the decisions are made prior to construction with our design team to avoid confusion among trades and our superintendents. We work with you when making decisions because we understand that building a new home can be a very stressful time for you, we like to make it as stress free as we can possibly can.
Most institutions are willing to consider the joint incomes of the applicants for deciding the loan amount. Some institutions do not require the co-applicants to be co-owners of the property to be purchased.
If you purchase a new flat within two years of the date of sale of the original flat and invest the entire amount of capital gained into the new flat, you will not have to pay any capital gains tax.
Yes. The RBI may grant permission to a foreign citizen of non-Indian origin/foreign companies if the property is purchased for residential use and the consideration is paid by way of foreign exchange.